Respect included, naturally.
Maximize residents’ physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual health and inspire confidence in those who love them. Skilled Nursing in College Station, TX, at The Langford will be delivered at Crestview. A longtime, widely respected provider of senior care, Crestview in Bryan delivers unmatched long-term care and will provide compassionate, quality Skilled Nursing care in a comfortable and dignified environment.
Comprehensive compassion from professionals.
Crestview has served Bryan-area seniors since January, 1964, and is one of the most respected choices for long-term care. Residents of The Langford who find themselves facing long-term diagnoses will find a long-term plan for Crestview care that quiets their worries, exceeds their expectations and quashes old ideas of what “headed for the nursing home” feels like. This is compassion, uplift and encouragement in the heart of a thriving community.
Broad services with a healthy discount.
We offer Independent Living residents lifetime priority access to Skilled Nursing at a rate discounted 20%. That’s important, given the annual costs of long-term skilled nursing in the College Station area range from $4,500 – $9,000 per month, depending on the room, services and amenities selected, and the amount and kinds of care provided.
Everyone served by Skilled Nursing care is unique. We respect their personal history, vital connections with family and friends, skills and dignity. Our 24/7 licensed nursing provides:
- Licensed physician serving as medical director
- Assistance with all activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, grooming and eating
- Medication management
- Transportation to medical appointments and for scheduled group activities
- Spiritual care for various denominations provided by a campus chaplain
- Comfortable, personalized bedrooms, private or companion suites
- Exceptional dining services offering 3 meals per day
- Recreational, social and spiritual activities to promote whole-person wellness
Space permitting, and with no entrance deposit required, we also accept direct admissions. To find out more about the Skilled Nursing at home in College Station, TX, including answers to particular questions, contact us.
SKILLED NURSING FAQ
When it’s time for Skilled Nursing in College Station, TX, you’ll find friends to help you at The Langford. Start a conversation now.