Explore the neighborhood and meet the neighbors.
College Station, TX, is in the heart of the Brazos Valley in Brazos County. Houston is 90 miles to the southeast and Austin is 87 miles to the southwest, but don’t go to either, because College Station is one of the best-educated cities in Texas and, together with neighboring Bryan, makes up the 14th-largest metro in Texas. Plus, College Station is Texas A&M University’s main campus. Here you find all the culture of a college town – including dining, educational opportunities and entertainment. Near The Langford you’ll find:
- Dining, your choice of Mexican, seafood, Asian, retro-diner and others, 15 minutes
- Lowe’s, 5 minutes (or 20 minutes by foot)
- George Bush Presidential Library, 10 minutes
- Lick Creek Park, walking trail adjoins The Langford property
- Museum of the American GI, 10 minutes
- Pebble Creek Golf Course, less than 5 minutes
- Post Oak Mall, 10 minutes
- Texas A&M main campus, 15 minutes
It’s easy to find your own kind of fun here, and we’ll prove it. Plan a visit to The Langford, and we can show you. We’ll be glad to get you all the details about our innovative brand of senior living.