What’s good about rehab is your recovery.
It’s all you want, really, after surgery, injury or illness: a quick rebound that gets you back to the life you knew. When it comes to senior rehabilitation services in College Station, TX, residents at The Langford can receive short-term rehabilitation and outpatient rehabilitation services at Crestview. Crestview has one of the highest CMS ratings around, plus a long-standing reputation for exceptional care. The dedicated rehabilitation services within the skilled nursing community are staffed with exceptional professionals who grasp the emotional, cognitive, social and spiritual challenges of recovery. They’ll personalize a plan to your needs and help you get back on your feet fast.
Injury, surgery, illness and now what?
Rehabilitation gets between whatever went wrong and your return to full speed. Crestview specializes in the 5 therapies that hasten recovery:
- Physical therapy fortifies strength, mobility and balance.
- Occupational therapy ratchets up performance factors for the everyday tasks.
- Speech therapy improves eating and swallowing skills, plus spoken communication.
- IV therapy quickly and efficiently delivers large doses of antibiotics on target.
- Wound care optimizes healing.
Our specialists are special.
Our medical director oversees residents’ medical care. Staff includes registered nurses, nurse practitioners and a host of certified specialists. You’ll find:
- Full-time rehabilitation specialists
- Speech, occupational and physical therapies
- Personalized plans with progress monitoring
- A dedicated rehabilitation gym
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
- Available long-term rehabilitation
Your goal is our goal.
For you to regain your strength and independence as quickly and thoroughly as possible is our rehab team’s goal from the beginning. And we never forget that you’re the most important member of the team.
- Comfortable, personalized bedrooms, private or companion suites
- Exceptional dining services offering 3 meals per day
- Recreational, social and spiritual activities to promote whole-person wellness
- Spiritual care for various denominations provided by an on-site campus chaplain
Get better for less.
We offer every entrance deposit-paying independent living resident lifetime priority access to Rehabilitation at Crestview at a rate discounted 20%. To find out more about senior rehabilitation services in College Station, TX, including answers to specific questions, contact us.
Following surgery, accident or illness, when you need senior rehabilitation services in College Station, TX, get in touch with us at The Langford.