Respect included, naturally.
Maximize residents’ physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual health and inspire confidence in those who love them. Skilled Nursing in College Station, TX, at The Langford will be delivered at Crestview. A longtime, widely respected provider of senior care, Crestview in Bryan delivers unmatched long-term care and will provide compassionate, quality Skilled Nursing care in a comfortable and dignified environment.
Comprehensive compassion from professionals.
Crestview has served Bryan-area seniors since January, 1964, and is one of the most respected choices for long-term care. Residents of The Langford who find themselves facing long-term diagnoses will find a long-term plan for Crestview care that quiets their worries, exceeds their expectations and quashes old ideas of what “headed for the nursing home” feels like. This is compassion, uplift and encouragement in the heart of a thriving community.
Broad services with a healthy discount.
We offer Independent Living residents lifetime priority access to Skilled Nursing at a rate discounted 20%. That’s important, given the annual costs of long-term skilled nursing in the College Station area range from $4,500 – $9,000 per month, depending on the room, services and amenities selected, and the amount and kinds of care provided.
Everyone served by Skilled Nursing care is unique. We respect their personal history, vital connections with family and friends, skills and dignity. Our 24/7 licensed nursing provides:
- Licensed physician serving as medical director
- Assistance with all activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, grooming and eating
- Medication management
- Transportation to medical appointments and for scheduled group activities
- Spiritual care for various denominations provided by a campus chaplain
- Comfortable, personalized bedrooms, private or companion suites
- Exceptional dining services offering 3 meals per day
- Recreational, social and spiritual activities to promote whole-person wellness
Space permitting, and with no entrance deposit required, we also accept direct admissions. To find out more about the Skilled Nursing at home in College Station, TX, including answers to particular questions, contact us.
Skilled Nursing FAQs.
You can improve the effectiveness of the treatment plan when you prepare the right information before admission.
- Health insurance, with policy numbers of private medical insurance, prescription plan, Medicare/Medicaid, long-term care insurance, plus vision and dental (if applicable).
- Medical information, with doctor and pharmacy contact, medical diagnoses, allergies and drug sensitivities, health history, and a health event log with hospitalizations, surgeries and major health events (if any).
- Medications, including (for each) the name, dosage, how and when to take it, why it was prescribed, start and stop dates, whether monitoring is required, the doctor who prescribed it and if there are any side effects.
- If you hold the patient’s Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care, bring a copy. If you have a copy of their advance medical directives, such as a DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) order or a POLST (Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment) form, please bring it.
It’s the long-term answer to a long-term need. When an illness is acute but not so that it requires hospitalization, and when home care and outpatient care are inadequate to manage that illness, that’s when Skilled Nursing is needed. Some conditions that often require Skilled Nursing include:
- Cardiac failure
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Congestive heart failure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Severe osteoarthritis
- Other major illness
When it’s time for Skilled Nursing in College Station, TX, you’ll find friends to help you at The Langford. Start a conversation now.