Forward, with perseverance and fine humor.
Life is too important to be taken seriously. And given you’ve reached this point – looking into the senior lifestyle you’ll find at The Langford at College Station – it’s likely you have unique ideas about what you’d still like to accomplish and the characteristic flair you intend to accomplish it with. Right here is a great place to launch: on a beautifully landscaped campus, with the adjoining land protected from future development. You’ll notice we’re also adjacent to nature paths. Texas A&M isn’t far. And you automatically become a social member at Pebble Creek Country Club. Plus, get a load of our state-of-the-art fitness studio, walking paths, restaurant-style dining, beautiful common areas where friends gather and, of course, our condo-style flats for comfortable, fun living. To some, this sounds like a retirement lifestyle, but we think it’s simply a recipe for a satisfying, fulfilling healthy living lifestyle. And if that sounds good to you, drop us a note, and we’ll set you a place at the table.
Methodists and everyone else welcome.
Needs to be said that our charter requires you’re at least 62 at move-in. Or if you’re a couple, at least 1 of you must be 62 or older. Other than that, we welcome a beautiful tapestry of humanity, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or nationality. Pets are allowed too.
What the active adult can grow accustomed to.
Simplicity and myriad other ways we make daily life a healthier life:
- We cook, so you need not but can if you want to.
- We clean on a regular basis, flat linens included.
- We repair, as needed and as quickly as you can say, “My sink is stopp–”.
- We watch and secure the premises, while you sleep, play or travel.
- We groom the property for that well-maintained, impeccably landscaped, we’re-so-proud-of-it look.
Just the right spot.
In College Station, with adjoining land protected from future development, this community is close to the heart of every active-living-loving senior. Nearby, you’ll find:
- Christ United Methodist Church
- Pebble Creek Country Club
- Scott & White Hospital
- Texas A&M campus
- The MED
A different approach.
Healthy living is a lifestyle design that sets you free – and prepares you for the freedom. So in addition to our clubhouse’s plentiful and comfy gathering places where friends gather and plan adventures, there’s the unique way we emphasize where you’ll live and live it up.
- Condo-style flats begin at 1,000 sq. ft.
- Covered, spacious outdoor living areas for each residence
- Elegant, professionally appointed finishes
- Ground-level, under-building parking
- Housekeeping and linen service, twice monthly
- Multiple outdoor views, and some residences feature tree-top views
- Spacious nearby storage
Designed for easiness.
Climate-controlled passages make it simpler to get from residences to the clubhouse and fitness studio. Residences are cozily clustered in 3 buildings, with no more than 6 condo-style flats per floor. Each building’s common area includes a kitchen – ideal for entertaining and socializing. Ground-level, under-building parking keeps autos weather-safe, and you get elevator access to the residences above at the push of a button. All that and all this too:
- 24/7 assistance response
- All maintenance, interior and exterior
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Chapel/Multipurpose room
- Educational, cultural, recreational and social programs
- Fitness center
- Flexible dining plan with diverse menus and restaurant-style dining, Fireside Bistro
- Game/computer lounge
- Housekeeping with linen services, twice monthly
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Life-enriching programs for the mind, body and spirit
- Pebble Creek Country Club social membership
- Priority access to health care at lifetime discounted rates
- Scheduled transportation
- Utilities paid (excluding phone and internet)
Our acronym and our best.
ICARE stands for integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence. Everyone on The Langford team is dedicated to ICARE in their every waking minute. Some dream it, too. That commitment gives residents the best of us. And when The Langford is your home, you absolutely deserve our best.
Draw closer for a better look.
Come see. Start a conversation and then come see us. We have plenty to show you at one of the smartest choices in Brazos County, TX, senior living.